Thursday, April 2, 2015

We are Meant to Create!

So, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, AKA "Mormon". And my church comes out with these wonderful inspiring videos on a variety of topics. (Has anyone seen the Mother's Day Tribute one? It makes me cry ever. single. time.) Anyway, I feel like this particular message is perfect for what I want to share on this blog! It's about creating - being creative! It tells us how we are creative beings and how as we create whatever it is we can, it will lift us up and give us joy! I can 100% attest to that. Creating makes me so happy. And I know it will make you happy too!

What is it that you like or want to create? Writings, music, meals, clothing, wreathes, letters, furniture, cakes with fondant, cards, blankets, laughs, hats, flower clippies for babies, adventures??? The possibilities are endless. And if you don't think you can create anything, think again! And make sure you watch this awesome video:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJC1sRJ8F0Q

I believe you can learn to do anything you want to! And you have to start somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment