Want a book that teaches a good moral to your kids? Well, here's some of the morals that I hope readers of "Itchy Mitchie" will catch from the book:
1. Problems and/or negative thoughts can get worse when we focus on them.
2. Problems and/or negative thoughts can get better when we engaged in productive, good activities.
3. Complaining doesn't really help anything get better.
4. Sometimes the solutions to our problems aren't found anywhere else, but inside ourselves.
5. Kids should heed the counsel of wise parents.
6. Girls can beat boys at Blinky Ball, and it's OK. :)