Thursday, August 6, 2015

2nd Edition Coming Soon..

About 5 months ago, I released Itchy Mitchie. It's been a great experience trying to sell and promote it so far. It's been a dream come true and absolutely warms my heart to hear that children are reading it in their families and enjoy the story.  I am grateful beyond words for the support I've received from so many wonderful people. I've gotten a lot of feedback, and even critique and suggestions of how it could be better, which I appreciate immensely! As a result, I've done a lot of editing, thinking, and more editing. After cutting about 300 words out of the story, and making some minor changes to the text to make it flow a little better, I'm happy to announce that I'm coming out with a second edition! It's the same story, same illustrations, and same message, (so for those who have the first edition, don't worry, you're not missing out on anything!!) It's just a bit more condensed, refined, and smoothe-flowing. I'm really excited, because I feel like this will be the final step in moving forward from Itchy Mitchie to other projects. I hope to release it some time in the next month. I'll keep you posted! :) Thanks so much for all the support out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment