Monday, August 31, 2015

2nd Edition is Here!

This week, I'm happy to announce that the 2nd edition of Itchy Mitchie is here!!

After releasing the first edition almost 6 months ago, I have received a lot of feedback. Most has been very positive, which I'm super grateful for! And some has been constructive criticism, which I'm as equally grateful for! As a result, I went back to the story and thought long and hard about how to make it more concise, more condensed, more clear, and flow more smoothly. I edited and re-edited the story. I cut a lot of words out. I changed a few things up, and I didn't stop until I was 100% satisfied with it!

So I feel really good about this 2nd edition.  And like I said in a previous post, it's the same story, same illustrations, and same message as the first, so anyone who bought the first is not missing out on anything at all! It's just a little "refined".  :)

So if you haven't bought your copy of Itchy Mitchie yet, now's the time! It's a book made with lots of love, intended for kids around age 5-10 years old. It has a great moral that I hope will help kids with any kind of challenges in their lives. Check it out here!:  http://www.amazon.com/Itchy-Mitchie-Debbie-Day/dp/1508812462/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441067751&sr=8-1&keywords=itchy+mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment